I am able to handle any kind of wordpress project and love to do custom theme development. I know well WordPress inside
functioning (as codex) and can create custom functions using standard php needed to accomplish the design goals for your website as user friendly and Compatible.
My early design experience was mostly
end-product centered. A design process often culminates in a
hand off to a printer, publisher or developer. Especially in the case of print. So to bridge that gap, I recently ended 5 years working within a commercial print center, gaining hands-on insight to the full-process.
The web is where I began my design career, building table-based band sites (before we knew better). And while I've continued dipping in and out of web over the years, it's now my primary focus. My goal is to take an opportunity to bring my design experience full-circle, back to the web, as a front-end developer.
Skills & Developing expertise includes
- # Web Design
- # Responsive Design
- # Twitter Bootstrap Design
- # All Browser Compatible and all Device Responsible.
- # PSD to HTML to Wordpress
- # Designing, building and maintaining eCommerce websites.
- # Strong database knowledge specifically MySQL And PHP.
- # Extensive knowledge WordPress Theme Development and Customize.
- #Building a WordPress Theme From Scratch following WordPress core rules, and utilizing awesome Frameworks like piklist, CodeStar, Redux, CMB, advanced-custom-fields-pro allowing to manage the complete website without a bit of prior coding skills.
- # Compatible to manage project to github.
WP TOUCH CARE.
- Web Designer and WordPress Developer
- July 2015 - May 2017
- Worked alongside sales and production teams, providing design services in support of local, regional, and national commercial accounts.
- Supported entire state of Florida along with other areas throughout South East region.
- Coordinated services with outside production vendors.
- Built relationships by working directly with large organizations such as Walt Disney World, Tupperware, Amateur Athletic Union, Sports Authority, Hilton Hotels, as well as many medical and educational organizations and small startups.
- In addition to outside clients, also serviced internal clients (corporate headquarters, merchandising & sales team) designing marketing collateral and selling tools.
- Design services included marketing and promotional materials, website portals, flyers and brochures, posters, merchandise displays/signage, photo edits (retouch, composites), branding.
- Awarded Corporate Office “Excellence Award” for contributions to the success of a large national printing account.
- Appointed to corporate team tasked with innovating new company marketing initiatives and supporting their implementation throughout territory.
- Web Designer / WordPress Developer
- 2014-2015 - Upto date
- Work with businesses, providing various design services and consultation.
- Leverage my print experience to help clients maximize efficiency and cut costs.
- Projects include a large array: magazine adverts, websites, branding, signage, photo edits (retouch, composites), vehicle wraps, etc.